Lifeline and Linkup
LifeLine is a program that offers discounts to qualified low-income consumers on their monthly landline or cell phone service. This program is limited to one per household.
Link Up is a program that provides a discount on the activation of the phone service.
CTC and CWC have partnered up with the federal government to ensure that low-imcome consumers have access to quality communication service. This means if you are eligible, you can receive CTC’s landline service or CWC’s cell phone service for a reduced rate (you may only receive LifeLine & Link Up assistance on landline OR cell phone, not both).
Apply in Cordova
Apply in Yakutat
Prepare photo identification and proof of enrollment in Particpating Programs (below) or proof of income and call us at 907-784-3609 to make an appointment.
You may be eligible for LifeLine & LinkUp if you are already enrolled in:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
Tribal Specific Programs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Trial Head Start (only households that meet the income qualifying standard)
For more information, just call…
Cordova Telephone Cooperative – (907) 424-2345
Cordova Wireless Communications – (907) 424-2300
To download the application forms, click the links to the right. Please note that both forms are required.
The FCC requires every Lifeline customer to re-certify their eligibility each year. If you do not re-certify every year, you will be disconnected from Lifeline service. Be on the lookout for your recertification paperwork and make sure to return it in a timely manner. For assistance in filling out your recertification paperwork, you may contact your local provider.