Lifeline and Linkup
Link Up is a program that provides a discount on the activation of the phone service.
Apply in Cordova
Apply in Yakutat
Prepare photo identification and proof of enrollment in Particpating Programs (below) or proof of income and call us at 907-784-3609 to make an appointment.
You may be eligible for LifeLine & LinkUp if you are already enrolled in:
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Food Stamps
- Low-Imcome Home Energy
- Assistance Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Head Start (Must meet income requirements)
- National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch
- Alaska Adult Public Assistance Program
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- Alaska Temporary Assistance Program
- Tribal Head Start (Must meet income requirements)
- Tribal National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for the State of Alaska.
For more information, just call…
Cordova Telephone Cooperative – (907) 424-2345
Cordova Wireless Communications – (907) 424-2300
To download the application forms, click the links to the right. Please note that both forms are required.
The FCC requires every Lifeline customer to re-certify their eligibility each year. If you do not re-certify every year, you will be disconnected from Lifeline service. Be on the lookout for your recertification paperwork and make sure to return it in a timely manner. For assistance in filling out your recertification paperwork, you may contact your local provider.