Lifeline and Linkup
Link Up is a program that provides a discount on the activation of the phone service.
Apply in Cordova
Apply in Yakutat
You may be eligible for LifeLine & LinkUp if you are already enrolled in:
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Food Stamps
- Low-Imcome Home Energy
- Assistance Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Head Start (Must meet income requirements)
- National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch
- Alaska Adult Public Assistance Program
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- Alaska Temporary Assistance Program
- Tribal Head Start (Must meet income requirements)
- Tribal National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for the State of Alaska.
For more information, just call…
Cordova Telephone Cooperative – (907) 424-2345
Cordova Wireless Communications – (907) 424-2300
To download the application forms, click the links to the right. Please note that both forms are required.
The FCC requires every Lifeline customer to re-certify their eligibility each year. If you do not re-certify every year, you will be disconnected from Lifeline service. Be on the lookout for your recertification paperwork and make sure to return it in a timely manner. For assistance in filling out your recertification paperwork, you may contact your local provider.